Advanced Imaging Technology for Enhanced Diagnosis Accuracy
The Radiology Center at Pattaya International Hospital provides state-of- the-art imaging services for the diagnosis of a variety of diseases. Our specialists strive to meet all patient and clinician needs with regards to diagnostic imaging and image-guided therapies.
Diagnostic imaging will take place in a comfortable environment under the care of caring, knowledgeable, and accessible staff. Results will then be interpreted by specialists with knowledge and experience in the particular areas. Furthermore, our technologists are certified and registered in their areas of specialty.
To ensure continuous quality improvement we are consistently updating our radiology diagnostic equipment by replacing aging machinery with the latest technologies available. The Radiology Center plays a key role by providing accurate diagnosis, which helps doctors formulate the most effective treatment plans for our patients.
Radiology Center Advanced Technology and Services
- CT scan Computerized Tomography
- Detection of bone abnormalities
- Detection of abnormalities of the brain (CT Brain scan)
- Detection of abnormalities of the abdomen (CT Abdomen scan)
- Detection of disorders of the gastrointestinal tract (Virtual colonography)
- Diagnosis of disease, trauma, and any abnormalities visible via CT scan
- Effective in planning, guiding, and monitoring of therapies
- Echocardiogram or cardiac ultrasound (Use Cardiologist)
- Assess Cardiac Function
- Identify Heart Disease
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Myocardial Disease
- Pericadial Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Breast diseases in women/men (Gynecomastia)
- Ultrasound (also called sonography)
Sonography can be used to examine many parts of the body, such as the abdomen, breasts, female reproductive system, prostate, heart and blood vessels and more. In the abdomen, it is used to detect abnormalities such as gallstones or liver disease. Ultrasound can also be used for therapeutic purposes such as muscle/joint heating and lithotripsy. Identify Tumor, Abnormal mass, clot and vegetation.
- Dental X-ray
- Typical X-ray (General Radiography)
- Special type of X-ray (Special Radiography)
- Barium Edema
- IVP (Intravenous Pyelography)
- Barium Swallow